Welcome to the QCUSD iVisions Employee Self Service Web Portal
Once logged into our site you will have the ability to view and manage many elements of employee information, including your employee profile, address or phone changes, emergency contact changes, benefits enrollment, pay stubs, tax withholding information (W-4 and A-4), and more. Information is available 24/7 via the secure iVisions Portal.
- Arizona State Retirement System at www.azasrs.gov? The QCUSD enrollment code is 4LA00048.
- Benefits - Please see the Benefits Resources under the Employee Resources link in iVisions. If you have further questions, email email@example.com.
- Conflict of Interest Form - Please click on this link to fill out the form.
- Health Insurance - ACA-compliant Summary of Benefits Plans discussing the five insurance plans available to employees and families are available through your account under Employee Resources/Benefits Resources.
- Human Resource Department - Important information regarding links to key resources and valuable information about your employment.
- Payroll - Please see the Pay/Tax Information tab. For payroll questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Retirement - Please visit the TSA website for information regarding 403(b) and 457(b) vendors and account options.
- State and federal tax forms may now be completed and submitted online through the Pay/Tax Information tab in iVisions.
- Travel forms and procedures are all available under Employee Resources/Employee Forms.
If you are successfully logged in you will see your name in the blue/gray box on the upper right corner. As always, if you have any issues with the site, please contact Lindsey Ackerman at email@example.com. Unfortunately, the password reset option is not functioning, so simply contact Lindsey and she can assist you!